Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Week 75 Corozal, Belize-December 26, 2016

I'll Be Home For Christmas

Hello all friends and family! I hope you all enjoyed Christmas! Here we had a great Christmas! The obvious highlight was being able to talk to the whole family yesterday! We received many great blessings and gifts from the members and people around town this week too so it definitely felt like a very special Christmas. I apologize that I am writing so late. Apparently Belize celebrates Boxing Day so everything is closed and we had to share one laptop between the 4 missionaries here. Also won't be able to send pictures until next week. Well the new year is coming in already. It seems pretty unbelievable. But I hope that even in the New Year you all will be able to carry the special Christmas spirit always. Who wouldn't want that anyway? So I am giving you all permission to listen to Christmas music well into August. At least. I don't have too much more to say nor the time to say it. But just remember that the church is true. Jesus Christ is our Savior. And that I love you all. Okay have a great week!

Elder Abilez


No comments:

Post a Comment