Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Week 76 Corozal, Belize-January 2, 2017

2017

Hey Happy New Year! Can you believe that 2016 is already over? I find it very hard to believe. I spent the entire year of 2016 as a missionary. I will always remember that. It was a great, miracle-filled year for me. However, I was thinking the other day and realized how unique this year is for me as well. I will spend half of the year as a missionary (without sounding trunky) and then will be able to start putting to work all these great things I have learned to practice in the second half of the year. It's a year like none other. I hope you all can make plans to really make 2017 special as well. One of the biggest things that I am looking to do this year is, of course, to read the Book of Mormon. How many times? I am not sure. But I know that if there is anything I accomplish this year reading the Book of Mormon again cannot be missed. Lately we have been sharing a cool message with members and investigators that invites them to read the Book of Mormon. It starts with the short, sharp invitation from President Monson not too long ago. He says in the video, "If you have not read the Book of Mormon, read it." Just like that! You have to see this video! It's both powerful and even a little funny. So I wanna extend that same invitation. Read the Book of Mormon at least once this next year. It will change your life. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I have read it. I have prayed about it. And I have received power, comfort, guidance, and counsel from its pages. And I know you can all receive the same. I love you all so much and hope you have a great week and a great start to this new year!


Elder Abilez

We made Christmas gift baggies as a district!

Closer look at our artistic skills

The massive plate of lunch I got the other day...

First kiss of the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment