Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Week 72 Dangriga, Belize-December 5, 2016

From one beach to another

Hello everyone! I hope you all watched the First Presidency Christmas Devotional last night because it was super good! This last week was strange (especially considering that i like just emailed you all on wednesday) because of how the work week turned out. But it was a great week anyway. We made donuts! Anyway, so last night we received the call for the changes and I will be leaving Dangriga. I am a little sad because i do really love this little town but I know that the Lord has His hand in where I am going. My new area is Corozal, all the way up north. And it is also by the beach! I dont think it is as close as it is here but I am happy I dont have to give up the beach just yet. My new companion is Elder Rasmussen! He is from my MTC group (well he actually went to Provo) and will end the mission with me. Hes a super good guy. I was actually in the same zone as him for a transfer back in Layco. It will be an awesome transfer for sure. I hope youre all enjoying the christmas season so far and continue to enjoy it and to spread the christmas spirit with everyone. I love you all lots!
Elder Abilez







No comments:

Post a Comment