Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Week 100 Corozal, Belize-June 26, 2017

One More Time

Hey. So this is weird. I'm starting my last week in the mission. It feels surreal. But, lemme tell you about last week. It was also pretty surreal, but really awesome. The main points are that we had our Multizone and interviews with President Adams. Last Multizone means I had to bear my last testimony. Dont worry I didn't cry. Real men don't cry. They weep. So I wept. After the Multizone I also had my last interview with President Adams. I love that man! He has been a great help and a great example for me this past year. He gave me some really great advice of course. Yesterday all 4 of us missionaries gave talks in sacrament meeting too so that was cool to be able to speak one last time before i go. I love Corozal! This next week we will be very busy! And thats exactly how I want my last week in the mission to be! The sisters are set to have a baptism at the end of the week and we are going to be working hard with our mission leader as well. The mission has been amazing! I will sprint through the finish line! Love you all so much! I hope you have a great week! Talk to you all soon!
Elder Abilez


3 John 1:13-14

Lots of old photos from some recent adventures with no explanations sent due to a shortage of time

















Cerros with Elder Flake












No comments:

Post a Comment