Monday, July 3, 2017

Week 101 Corozal, Belize-July 3, 2017

I Know That My Redeemer Lives

Well this is it. This is my last email to all of you. I first want to take the time for all of the support and love you have always sent to me while I have been on this 2 year journey.  I could honestly feel your prayers on many occasions. This has been an amazing experience. I really don't have the words right now to express even a fraction of what I am feeling right now and how much my mission means to me. It has been incredible. I am going to miss these two beautiful countries of El Salvador and Belize a lot. Even more so, I am going to miss the people I have met. My life has changed. My desires have changed. I am not coming home perfect. I wasn't the perfect missionary. I wish I could have done more and been better. But, I am grateful for all that I have learned and for how much my testimony has grown. I know that my Redeemer lives. There is no greater testimony to have than that. That He lives. That He loves us. That He knows us. That He watches over us. That this is His church and His gospel. There is no other way. There just simply isn't. There can be no straying from this path. It's as simple as that. This is the truth. I have witnessed miracles and happiness beyond comparison. I have experienced it for myself. Nothing can take that away from me. There is no work more important that the work that the Lord has called all of us to do. I will not end in this work. It simply just brings me too much joy. I love my Savior. I love my Father in Heaven. I am grateful to Them. There just aren't words to explain it. But it is true. It is all true. And I am ready to dedicate myself to that testimony and to that truth for the rest of my life. Yo sé que Jesucristo vive. Si no supiera eso yo no estuviera aquí ahorita. Ya me hubiera ido. Pero vive. Por medio de la Expiación de Jesucristo podemos ser perdonados. Podemos ser salvos. Yo espero anhelosamente el día en que yo vea a mi Salvador. Será un día dichoso. I am excited to see you all again soon, in just a few days. I love you all! The church is true. I know it.
Elder Abilez



Final Pupusa Count: somewhere over 500 (there are pupusas in Belize I didnt count. They arent from El Salvador...)

No comments:

Post a Comment