Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Week 87 Corozal, Belize-March 27, 2017

I broke some rules but it wasn't my fault. Repented anyway

Hey! this week was tiring! We had zone conference on Friday so we had to get up at 4 AM! Then, we had interviews after and only made it for the last bus back to Corozal at 7:30. So, we got back into our house at about 11:30! Never saw the sun that day in Corozal haha. It was brutal. But the meeting and interviews were great! President Adams challenged us all to read the Book of Mormon in 90 days or less and to mark every reference to Jesus Christ, His words, His attributes, and references to principles and ordinances of the gospel. The challenge is more clearly seen at the end of Chapter 5 of Preach My Gospel under the Mission President section. It's a really cool challenge! I've already started! If youre interested at all go out and get a clean copy of the Book of Mormon (ask the missionaries if necessary) and get to it! It's been really fun and interesting so far. Saturday morning we worked the entire morning cleaning up a member's yard. It was hard work! I even got a blister! Haha consequence of having some soft man-hands. It was really fun though and we might (I hope) do it again this week! Okay well conference is coming up this next weekend so you all needa watch! Have a question or questions ready and they will be answered! I promise! Okay I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Elder Abilez

Eugene Bwai

No comments:

Post a Comment