Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Week 85 Corozal, Belize-March 13, 2017

I haven't taken pictures in like a month...

Hey! I will take pictures this week I promise. Or maybe steal some pictures from other people today or something because I havent taken my camera out too much recently...but the work is goin good! Last week we had meetings and interchanges. I got to work here in Corozal with Elder Hendricks from Idaho! He's a cool kid. He's still pretty new to the mission (soon to complete 6 months). But we had a great couple of days here. We are still fightin with some investigators to get them to church and just trying to really help people out. It's a truth that literally everyone has some problem in their life and that the gospel and namely Jesus Christ is the solution. People just need to understand that! Okay I need to go do a lot of things today so short and sweet today. Love you guys! Have a great week!

Elder Abilez

No comments:

Post a Comment