Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Week 88 Corozal, Belize-April 3, 2017

Es la revelacion pura!

Hey I hope you all watched Conference this weekend! And if you didn't I hope you all repent and go watch it! Seriously it was the best! I loved so many of the talks that were given. In fact, I can't even begin to summarize or give key points of any talk in particular because there was just too much good stuff! I will leave it up to you guys to watch it again or for the first time. Just know that I loved it and was taking in every second of esa revelacion pura! The rest of this last week was also great of course. Conference was obviously the highlight. Other things that occurred: I learned how to make tortillas, we got to go out with the new senior couple Elder and Sister Flake (who are awesome and I love them), and we have been working with our investigator Ricardo who is set to get baptized this week. It was a great week! And this week will be great too! Pray for Ricardo! This coming week we will start hearing about changes and will have a lot of traveling to do so it will be real busy. Before I know it I will be writing you guys again next week. Alright well go watch Conference again like 4 more times for me. Have a great week love you all!

Elder Abilez

sorry for the blurry/bad selfie whilst learning to make tortillas

caught Reyna helping to make tortillas

No comments:

Post a Comment