Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 82 Corozal, Belize-February 20, 2017

I just realized I didn't work that much this week...

Hey! This past week was great! Like I said up there we really didn't work all that much...but it isn't because we are lazy I promise. Tuesday I had my little doctor's appointment and that all went well. We stayed the whole rest of the day in the AP's house until our meeting in the evening then we stayed the night. The next day, Wednesday, we had our Multizone and interviews with President and Sister Adams. I love them! Sister Adams is just the sweetest lady ever and President Adams is one of the most devoted and faithful men I have ever met. And he's so busy all the time! It's amazing how he gets all of his work done. So that all went pretty late and we didn't get back to Corozal until about 9:30 at night so just in time to get home late haha. Thursday, Friday and Saturday we had normal days of work finally. Sunday we had District Conference in Belize City so it was back to an early morning bus with the branch to get down to Belize and then head back later in the afternoon. But the conference was really great! I think one of the best parts of this last week though was the activity we had on Friday. It was an activity all about Family History and the branch president and his sister-in-law taught about the importance of family history and how to use FamilySearch. It was awesome! There were a couple of inactive members that came and they even opened accounts! The Spirit of Elijah! I even got to take a look at my own profile (which I have never used) and saw how much work has been done in my family thanks to my awesome grandparents of course. It was cool! It gave me a desire to pick up family history when i get back home. i hope there are some of you guys that also love family history! alright well this next week will be back to a normal schedule. no events or activities going on. it'll be nice to have things back to normal for a little while. Well I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Abilez

No comments:

Post a Comment