Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Week 95 Corozal, Belize-May 22, 2017

Place of Death: Corozal. Killer: Elder Contreras

Hello! Last night we got the changes! And by changes I mean no changes! I am officially going to be ending my mission here in Corozal and Elder Contreras will be my last companion! we're excited to be together for 6 more weeks. It seems crazy to think I am already beginning my last transfer of the mission. There is a lot of work to be done here in Corozal and now I only have 6 weeks to do it. Right now we are working hard with the three kids of a recent convert, Ana. They all accepted a baptismal date for June so we gotta work and pray and work to help them make it! I have been blessed to be here for so long to be able to see how the branch has progressed, even if its been just a little bit. Read your scriptures! Have family home evening! Be obedient! Those are a few keys to a happy life! Alright well love you all! I hope you have a great week!

Elder Abilez

No comments:

Post a Comment