Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Week 94 Corozal, Belize-May 15, 2017

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

hey everyone! this last week was great! the highlight was obviously gettin to call home yesterday for Mother's Day! i'm glad to hear that a lot of good things are goin on back home! this past week i was in belize city for two days on interchanges with Elder Richards. He is from my MTC group as well so it was really fun working with him for the first time. It was actually one of the wildest and most fun interchanges I have had to date! I met a lot of really great people in Belize City. Especially I met a member family who taught me a whole lot about humility. It was a very special visit. Saturday Elder Contreras and I got to help out at a special Relief Society Mother's Day activity. We helped dish out a special dinner and direct the games for the women. Really fun! Today we went to the Mayan ruins that are on the other side of the Corozal Bay called Cerros. The two senior couples, the Adams and the Flakes, accompanied us on the trip which made it even more fun. We are already coming in to the last week of this transfer. Crazy fast! Tomorrow we will be in Belize City again and then we will be workin hard through the rest of the week to get ready for the next transfer. I hope all of you enjoyed your week and i hope that especially all the women enjoyed Mother's Day! I am grateful especially for my mother, grandmother, and all other women who have had a great influence on my life. Thank you! I love you all! Have a great week!

Elder Abilez


No comments:

Post a Comment